Sunday, January 3, 2010

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting"



I think I figured out how to embed videos in my blog! Yay!

So, I'm on campus.... spending most of my day in the library (or the LIE-bree) researching for two epic papers and for The Taming of the Shrew, which my friend is hoping to put on this term. I was also asked to be dramaturg for Hamlet and Julius Caesar .... so I've got my work cut out for me.

I'm still the only sign of life in this giant dorm and it's starting to creep me out. Maybe I should stop watching scary X-Files and Doctor Who episodes at night.

Nothing new or interesting to report, really. Just wanted to see if I could embed videos.

New discovery: English people can do this funny thing where they hyper-pronounce the "t" at the end of a word and it automatically makes whatever they are saying really funny.

Happy 2010, by the way!

I've got a good feeling about this year....

No comments:

Post a Comment