Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Goodbye, London

It was nice to see you again. You haven't changed much since January, and I guess I haven't either.

As You Like It is more fun when seen in The Globe.

War Horse puppets are more fun when seen in action. See how real they look?



New discovery: I don't have to take my Oyster card out of my wallet in order to scan it. Oh, laziness.... you will always prevail.

I'll miss you London. You smell better than other big cities. It might be all the perfume people wear.

Thanks for the delicious food! Indian, Chinese, and Belgian...mm mm mmmmmmmmm

Going on a train tomorrow.... oh how I love being on the ground.

Cambridge and York, here I come...

3 comments:

  1. yum... you always eat well :)
    european adventures and some legit belgian
    food come spring are a must!
    miss you. love the blog.
    can't wait to hear more about your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's an Oyster card? I love the new words & phrases, I'll learn proper English along with you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEAH WE WILL EAT SUCH GOOD FOOD

    I'm learning so many new words, Linda! And an Oyster card is the card you scan to get on to the tubes and buses in London...it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete